The Journey

I call it the  journey as it is indeed the road I traveled to the point of self discovery.Forty years later, and  have just started to know myself, to understand me better, to know my purpose. All the time it was about the norm, the culture, the religion, the belief system that was implanted for the past 40 years. This became a part of me, my identity,the person I am supposed to be around my people.You begin to know yourself when you know what you are not supposed to be. Dimakatso was created or sent into this world for a different purpose as opposed to what she has been doing all the time.I cannot begin to describe the danger of one  living outside their purpose for the sake "fitting" in- a meaningless life full of despair.
I strongly believe in the power of words - there is power in our mouths. Words have the power to change lives. They can pierce a heart deep like a two -edged sword, turn it around and go back with a guarantee  that change is bound to happen. Hence I believe that sometimes the solution to the problems we faced today in the world - poverty, sickness and diseases, war, affliction, etc is within us not out there. I came to find out that my purpose in life is to help and change lives, change the nations and hopefully change the word. I have found out that I perform well, have more energy, passion when helping out to change even if is one person's life. Anything to do with human development is very close to my heart. This came about from the WORD.  I read the word, not realizing that I am discovering myself, I am being re-connected to my original position, a process of renewal.
The world is sick, hopeless and without direction. Most of our troubles are tongue troubles. The belief in our hearts is released by faith into our mouths.I believe my journey for the past 40 years was but a preparation for a new level ahead. It was a process of learning, researching,discovery of which I cherish very much and intend to make change in any way I can. LET LOVE LEAD!!!

Comments

  1. I am a new aspiring writer who has a deep passion for reading, research and writing as I strongly believe in the power of words. I would like to develop this passion further into an established writer who will inspire people from around the globe positively through a written word. I am available for contributing to the writing world out there and put in my piece that hopefully will bring about change in people's lives. We change lives, change nations and change the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment